Such yum. Much Asian dressing. Very thanks to my good friend Andrea for this incredible and incredibly easy recipe. I CAN’T STOP EATING IT.
You won’t eat anything else ever again:
- 1/4 c low-sodium soy sauce or low-sodium tamari
- 1/8 c toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp brown rice vinegar
- 1/4 c dried cranberries (mine are naturally sweetened)
- 1/4 c shelled pistachios, whole or crushed (mine are lightly salted)
- 2 clementines or equivalent orange-y fruit, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 c fresh kale, washed and chopped into bite-sized pieces
Pour your liquid ingredients into the bottom of a large bowl. Add everything but the kale and mix it all together. Last, toss the kale in. That’s it! This salad tastes best when it’s been sitting in the fridge overnight. Serves three as a side, or one as a main.